Kids play area is designed for the age 6 month to 12 years.
To ensure safe play, we are asking you to follow these rules:
1. Children ill with infectious diseases or having heart defects, fractures, open wounds, or other diseases of the musculoskeletal system are prohibited from using the attraction
2. Be sure to remove your child's shoes before entering the play area
3. Only one child can be in the slider or trampoline station.
4. It is forbidden to be in the finish area (slider) during the descent of other children.
5. No more than 100 people can be on the territory of the game complex (maze) at the same time.
6. Never leave children unattended.
7. During the stay on a playground it is forbidden:
- be in shoes
- non slippery socks required at all time
- bring sharp objects, keys, etc
- chew chewing gum, sweets, and other food or drinks
- push, do somersaults, do tricks, jump off a slide, climb walls or - the fence of the attraction
- go down the slide, sitting on your feet or upside down
1. Adult supervision required.
2. The Toddler area is designed for kids ages 6 - 36 months old.
3. Diapers are required for babies at all times unless potty trained.
4. No rough play.
5. No food, drink, or sharp objects.
Kids Hub Entertainment is not responsible for injuries, resulting in non-compliance with the rules of conduct in the play area. Entering Kids Hub Entertainment play area, Parents confirm that they are familiar with the rules of attendance and are obliged to follow them.
Kids Hub Entertainment reserve the right to deny in the service in the event:
1. inappropriate behaviour from client;
2. kids health issues;
3. clients inappropriate behavior towards other clients.
Terms and Conditions
1. Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions govern the rights and obligations of Kids Hub Entertainment and clients thereof.
2. Kids Hub Entertainment in the UAE, Dubai, Marina Gates 2, shop 106, Marsa st., “Soft Kids Play Area”. The Soft Kids Play Area is operated by Kids Hub Entertainment (‘The Company’) whose principal objective is to provide soft kids play area and leisure facilities for the Members and their Guests. The Home Area is where a member joins. The Company has appointed a Management team (‘The Management’) who are responsible for the operation of the Area.
The Activities – is a an entry and play at Kids Hub Entertainment area, both indoor and outdoor. Activities include participation and play in areas: terrace/outdoor area, lounge area, toddlers area, maze, arts and crafts station, library and other premises area that are considered under Kids Hub Entertainment area. Activities are Membership, drop off, Summer camp and other entertainment provided and accommodated in Kids Hub Entertainment.
Regulations and limitations of activities
a) Activities (Membership, drop off, Summer camp and other) are personal activities to the clients and are non-assignable, non-transferable and non-refundable. In exceptional circumstances a transfer will be considered at the discretion of the Area’s General Manager. A client may not loan his/her membership to be used by a third party.
b) Activities (Membership, drop off, Summer camp and other) and participants are subject to the approval of the Management. The Management reserves the right to reject an application (clients) for summer camp activities to the Area for any reason whatsoever.
c) Activities (Membership, drop off, Summer camp and other) are available with the limitations to the age. Any applicant must be accompanied by the parent/guardian/supervisor. If the parent/guardian/supervisor abandoned the duty to accompany the child, Kids Hub Entertainment will not be considered responsible for the negligence of the parent/guardian/supervisor.
d) All members/clients shall pay an initial summer camp price as per the rate applicable at that time, these are non - refundable , including upon resignation or termination, and shall become immediately due upon being accepted as a member. Start Up Fees (summer camp price ) are subject to change without notice.
f) Activities (Membership, drop off, Summer camp and other) fees are non-refundable upon resignation or termination for any reason whatsoever.
g) The Management reserves the right to periodically review their prices, charges and fees and implement these accordingly.
h) Activities (Membership, drop off, Summer camp and other) fees are paid prior receiving the packages activities.
i) Failure to use the Area or non-usage of the Area’s facilities does not eliminate the obligation to pay all the subscriptions on time, nor grants a refund.
j) All amounts payable under this Agreement shall be inclusive of value added tax or similar indirect tax (“VAT”).
k) Freezing activities. Activities and it’s time to use is specified upon purchase with beginning and expiry date (Membership, drop off, Summer camp and other).
3. Physical Condition of Members
a. The member/client warrants and represents that he/she is in good physical condition and that he/she knows of no medical or other reason why he/she is not capable of engaging in an active or passive kids play area activities and that such exercise would not be detrimental to his/her health, safety, comfort or physical condition.
b. It is the member/client responsibility to update the Kids Hub Entertainment in writing/email with any information that might affect their ability to engage safely in physical activity in area.
c. The member/client shall not use any Kids Hub Entertainment facilities whilst suffering from any infections or contagious illness, disease or other ailment such as open cuts, abrasions, open sores or minor infection, where there is a risk that such use may be detrimental to the health, safety, comfort or physical condition of other members. For rules violation, Kids Hub Entertainment reserves the rights and member/client agrees to pay 1, 000 aed (one thousand dirham) .
d. Members/clients and their guests use the facilities at their own risk and are advised to consult their physician prior to commencing any type of activities. The registration needs to be signed prior the membership.
4. Expulsion of Members/Clients
The management may terminate the membership/activities of any member/client:
a. Without notice and with immediate effect if a member’s conduct, whether or not such conduct is the subject of complaint by another member or members, is such that in the reasonable opinion of the Management, it is harmful to the character and/or interests of the Kids Hub Entertainment.
b.Without notice and with immediate effect if the Company is of an opinion that the member shall have committed any breach of the Kids Hub Entertainment“Rules & Regulation” that the Kids Hub Entertainment has in place.
c. If a member is rude , aggressive or in any way disrespectful to another member or to any of the Kids Hub Entertainment employees, this includes foul/bad language.
d. If any monthly membership fees or any other fees remain unpaid after the due date for payment.
e. Upon notice, if the Management of Kids Hub Entertainment is of the opinion that the member/clients is not a suitable individual for continued activities.
A member/client whose activities are terminated by the Management shall forfeit all the privileges of activitieswith immediate effect without claim of any refund of his/her initial Start Up/ membership fee or Monthly membership dues, other than any monthly membership dues paid in advance.
5. Guests and Visitors
a. Members introducing guests shall ensure that their guests complete the guest register and pay the current guest fee to obtain their guest entry.
b. A guest pass that has been issued on a ‘complimentary’ basis must be used in line with the stated Ts&Cs.
c. The Management reserves the right to exclude any guest from the Kids Hub Entertainment without giving any reason for doing so and change the charges levied for guest passes from time to time.
d. Any guest of a member or a temporary visitor shall agree to abide by the Club rules and the same limitation of liabilities for a member shall apply.
6. Health and Safety
a. Members are requested to return all portable equipment after use including toys, books, lego sets, etc.
b. Staff are authorized to stop anyone from any activities if in their opinion the member/guest is playing in a manner that may result in personal injury and or injury to others. Users must abide by the guidance of the Staff and comply with all points clearly stated on the Kids Hub Entertainment rules notice board.
c. Smoking is not permitted in any part of the Kids Hub Entertainment.
d. Games or activities which are disturbing or dangerous to others are not permitted. Sound equipment, such as radios are not permitted except with the use of headphones. Sound equipment can only be used by the staff of Kids Hub Entertainment.
e. Members/Clients shall follow health and safety regulations of the area and instructions from kids club attendants.
Health and safety regulations signages are available in the reception, prior entering soft play area and across soft play area.
Food that is brough from outside shall not contain allergic components, such as nuts, that might cause harm to other members/clients. In the event members/clients have medical history of allergic reactions, this shall be informed prior entering and taking part in activities.
7. Operating Hours
The Kids Hub Entertainment normal hours of operation are indicated at the Kids Hub Entertainment entrance, notice board and website. The Management reserves the right to adjust the hours for the purpose of cleaning, decorating, repairs, pecial private functions, company training and holidays.
Last admission will be allowed one hour before closing and members/clients are requested to leave the premises punctually at the time of closing. The entrance is the subject of availability.
8. Dress Code
All members and guests are required to wear proper soft play area attire or comfortable wear, and to dress modestly during stay in Kids Hub Entertainment. Short workout tops that expose the midriff are not permitted. Non slippery socks is a mandatory requirement for all who enters a soft play area. Members should remain modestly and appropriately dressed at all times.
9. Area Facilities
a. The Management accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to a member’s /clients personal belongings kept in any Kids Hub Entertainment area.
b. Certain complimentary drinks are provided to members/clients for consumption within the premises only. Members and guests are not allowed to bring their own food and/or drinks into the soft play area. The separate area (clients lounge) is indicated for drinks and food. Such food shall be given only to children that parents/supervisors/legal guardians are responsible for. Food shall not be shared between kids.
c. The Management may from time to time show potential members or others around the Kids Hub Entertainment area and allow them to use the areafacilities on a trial basis and reserves the right to do so.
d. In the event members/clients has any allergic reactions on certain foods, Kids Hub Entertainment shall not be responsible for any claims from members/clients/
a. The entry and participation in actives counted and start on members/clients entry to the area. Clients responsible to track time of entry.
b. Activities has a specific time that shall not be exited. In the event client exit a time frame of the activity, this shall be calculated as additional time. Members/clients MUST register prior to every event (activity). The entry is the subject to availability and might be applicable to additional charges.
b. Members are asked to refrain from using mobile phones in all activities.
c. Members are asked to use appropriate closed-toe, non slippery socks, comfortable clothes.
d. Members can attend any activity at anytime, however some activities might include additional payments. The activity prices must be paid at the day when activity was used.
e. Members are encouraged to use the hand sanitizers as often as possible.
f. Group Exercise/Activities classes will include additional charge, where the charge will be specified on the class/activities timetable.
g. Members must not use the Sound system systems unless permission has been granted from the Manager or General Manager.
h. Any specialized activities that take place on Kids Hub Entertainment premises can only be conducted by Kids Hub Entertainment employed staff or officially appointed third parties.
11. Limitation of Liability
In consideration of the Management accepting his/her application for activities/membership/drop off/summer camp of the Kids Hub Entertainment and for him/her becoming and remaining a member/client of the Kids Hub Entertainment, the client agrees that:
1. Kids Hub Entertainment accepts no responsibility for loss, for damage to members’ / clients or their guests’ properties or injuries sustained while on the premises. Members and their guests agree that no claims will be made against the Company, Kids Hub Entertainment, the Management or staff for any reason whatsoever.
2. Kids Hub Entertainment, its associated companies, employees or agents shall not be responsible for any claims, demands, injuries, damages or actions for negligence arising on account of death or due to injury, loss, damage or theft to member’s personal property arising out of or in connection with the use by a member of any of the services, facilities on the premises of Kids Hub Entertainment. The member hereby holds the Company, Kids Hub Entertainment, its associated companies, employees and agents harmless from all claims which may be brought against them by or on a member’s behalf for any such injuries or claims aforesaid.
3. Any advance payments towards activities or any other payable activates, will not be refundable or transferable.
4. Any surrounding areas or facilities that are not under the direct management of Kids Hub Entertainment do not fall under Kids Hub
Entering to Kids Hub Entertainment premises and participating in “activities” members/clients confirm and acknowledge company Terms and Conditions, its rules and regulations.